Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate Hazelnut Calzone with Bananas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 16 oz bread flour
- 2 ½ oz whole wheat flour
- 9 oz warm water
- ½ oz sugar
- 2 ¼ tsp rapid rise yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 12 tbsp hazelnut and chocolate spread (Nutella®), (approx. 12 oz ), divided
- 2 bananas, cut into ¼ in. rounds, divided
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 oz turbinado sugar (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 4008 kJ / 958 kcal
- 22 g
- 156 g
- 28 g
- 10 g