Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz plain yogurt
- 2 ½ oz unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 oz sugar
- 2 oz water
tsp dried instant yeast
or 1 packet/envelope dried instant yeast
- 12 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 5 oz whole wheat flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- vegetable oil, to grease
- 16 oz strawberries, hulled, halved
- 4 oz brown sugar
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz chopped pecans
- 4 oz strawberries, hulled, diced
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature, cubed
- 4 oz unsalted butter, room temperature, cubed
- 5 oz confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- per 1 piece
- 2167 kJ / 518 kcal
- 9 g
- 63 g
- 27 g
- 5 g