Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- unsalted butter, for greasing
- 4 medium eggs (53-63 g each) (see tip)
- 120 g caster sugar, or to taste
tsp vanilla sugar, homemade
or ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 120 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (optional)
- 1 pinch fine sea salt (optional)
- per 1 slice
- 705 kJ / 168 kcal
- 5 g
- 26 g
- 5 g