Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken, leek and corn pie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 brown onion, peeled and cut into halves
- 300 g leeks, white and light green parts only (approx. 2 leeks), cut into pieces
- 50 g salted butter, cut into pieces
- 80 g plain flour
- 250 g water
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 300 g frozen corn kernels
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 2 - 4 sheets puff pastry (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2677.7 kJ / 637.6 kcal
- 23.2 g
- 60.7 g
- 32.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 15.2 g
- 7.9 g
- 675.5 mg
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
Apricot chicken risotto
Curried beef and noodles (Aussie chow mein)