Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Apricot chicken risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled (optional)
- 100 g brown onion
- 40 g olive oil
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 120 g red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 400 g canned apricot nectar
- 300 g water
- 1 ½ tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tip)
- 300 g Arborio rice
- 80 g frozen green peas, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1649.2 kJ / 392.7 kcal
- 19.7 g
- 44.3 g
- 14.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.4 g
- 3.5 g
- 847.2 mg
Creamy tomato and salami fettuccine
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
"Hug in a mug" chicken soup
Chicken and pesto risoni
Corned beef with mustard sauce
Creamy honey mustard chicken
Chicken and cashews
Curried beef and noodles (Aussie chow mein)