Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 large eggs (2 whole and 4 separated), divided
- 8 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 4 oz sugar, plus 3 tbsp, divided
- 6 oz unsalted butter, chilled and cut into pieces, divided
- 2 tbsp whole milk, cold
- 9 oz whole pecans
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz brown sugar
- 4 oz maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 oz bourbon whiskey
- per 1 slice
- 2167 kJ / 518 kcal
- 8 g
- 48 g
- 33 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Sourdough Starter Discard Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vegan Chocolate Cake