Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 chicken breast fillets, boneless, skinless
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 15 g fresh basil leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 170 g yellow onion, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 30 g unsalted butter, cold, cubed (½ in.)
- 910 g vegetable stock
- 85 g carrots, in pieces
- 85 g celery, in pieces
- 115 g fresh tomato, halved
- 115 g baby gold potatoes, halved
- 115 g zucchini, in pieces
- 170 g zucchini, whole
- 170 g carrots, whole
Steamed Vegetables and Sauce
- 30 g Dijon mustard
- 115 g sour cream
- per 1 portion
- 1506 kJ / 360 kcal
- 31 g
- 23 g
- 17 g
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Mustard Sauce and Vegetable Soup
Mongolian Beef with Rice and Steamed Orange Cake