Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin-ish Pie (Bill Yosses)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- ½ oz sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 12 oz unsalted butter, cold, cubed, plus extra to grease
- 4 oz ice cold water
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 in. fresh ginger, peeled, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 oz butternut squash, fresh or frozen, cubed
- 10 oz kabocha squash, fresh or frozen, cubed
- 8 oz coconut milk, full fat
- 6 oz maple syrup
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 1 tsp water
- per 1 portion
- 2720 kJ / 650 kcal
- 10 g
- 59 g
- 44 g
- Saturated fat
- 28 g
- 3 g
- 485 mg
Zucchini Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Double Crusted Apple Pie (Bill Yosses)
Spiced Butternut Squash Bundt Cake with Maple Glaze
Rhubarb and Orange Blossom Jam
Spicy Rosemary Mixed Nuts
Brie en Croute with Port Figs
Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
Spiced Apple Cider
Pumpkin Pancakes with Praline Maple Syrup