Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kids Veggie Empanadas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz yellow onions, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 3 ½ oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 ½ oz red bell pepper, in pieces
oz pitted green olives, halved
or 2 oz pitted black olives, halved
- 3 ½ oz carrots, in pieces (1 in.)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 14 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 oz unsalted butter chilled, in pieces
- 1 large egg
- 4 oz cold water, plus extra to seal edges
- 1 tsp vinegar (optional)
- egg yolk, whisked, to brush
- per 1 piece
- 689 kJ / 165 kcal
- 3 g
- 16 g
- 10 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 1.4 g
- 164 mg
Superfood Breakfast Muffins
Pancakes and Waffles
Oaxacan Chocolate Brownies
Kids Chocolate Carrot Muffins
Roasted Vegetable Pizza
Granola Bars (Ben)
Kids Vegan Summer Rolls