Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g oil
- 3 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 50 g tomato paste
- 40 g white wine
- 2 tsp plain flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 20 g lemon juice
- 4 fresh portobello mushrooms, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 400 g fresh Swiss brown mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 100 g fresh shiitake mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 100 g sour cream
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 672.6 kJ / 160.1 kcal
- 4.3 g
- 4 g
- 13.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.1 g
- 3.9 g
- 434.7 mg
Cauliflower and sweet potato lasagne
1h 35 min
Vegetable curry with cauliflower couscous
3h 30 min
Eggplant and porcini bites with turmeric tahini dressing
Sweetcorn and potato chowder
Sweet potato lasagne
Three-bean shepherd's pie
Zucchini, lentil and coconut stew