Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 200 g mixed vegetables (e.g celery, carrot and onion), cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 40 g olive oil
- 400 g fresh mushrooms of choice, cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 50 g dry white wine
- 400 g tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ - 1 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp white sugar
- ½ tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 100 g water
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp dried oregano
- per 1 portion
- 921.7 kJ / 219.5 kcal
- 9.1 g
- 9.9 g
- 13.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.5 g
- 5.8 g
- 1128.5 mg
Zucchini, lentil and coconut stew
Vegetable curry with cauliflower couscous
Potato and green pea curry
Broccoli, chilli and pine nut spaghetti
Hearty lentil chilli
Lentil and pumpkin pot pies
Chilli con tempeh
Broccoli mustard pasties