Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 130 g freekeh
- 500 g filtered water, plus extra for soaking
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 30 g pickled capers
- 50 g pine nuts
- 50 g walnuts
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 3 tsp nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- 1 zucchini, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 3 capsicums (any colour), cut into halves and deseeded
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- per 1 portion
- 1623 kJ / 386.4 kcal
- 13.4 g
- 33 g
- 21.9 g
- 9.6 g
Green goddess pizza
Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
Chickpea ratatouille (gut health)
Sticky Sriracha tofu bowl
Honey ginger tofu with greens
Sweet and sour tempeh
Thai tofu and sweet potato cakes
Eggplant and porcini bites with turmeric tahini dressing
Slow cooked beans with walnut pesto (TM5)