Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Zucchini, lentil and coconut stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 ½ cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- ½ red onion, cut into quarters
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 200 g coconut milk
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 200 g water
- 150 g red lentils
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 zucchini, cut into slices (1 cm)
- ½ red capsicum, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 lime, cut into eighths, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1185.5 kJ / 282.3 kcal
- 12.1 g
- 24.2 g
- 13.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.1 g
- 5.7 g
- 538.5 mg
Curried chickpea and lentil sandwich filling
Vegetable curry with cauliflower couscous
Chickpea ratatouille (gut health)
Hearty lentil chilli
Vegetable bake with goat's feta
Sweet potato lasagne
Three-bean shepherd's pie