Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g salted butter, soft, plus extra for greasing
- 2 egg whites, from medium eggs
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 150 g sugar, plus 1 tsp
- 2 lemons, thin peelings of skin from 1, juice from 2
- 2 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- 35 g self-raising flour
- 200 g whole milk, at room temperature
- boiling water
- per 1 portion
- 133.2 kJ / 31.8 kcal
- 0.7 g
- 5.7 g
- 0.8 g
- 0.2 g
Spiced Autumn Fruit Cobbler
1h 20 min
Seriously Lemony Slice
1h 20 min
Butterscotch Banana Sponge Pudding
Pear and Blueberry Crumble
Steamed orange puddings
1h 25 min
Stewed Rhubarb with Orange
Rhubarb Vanilla Flan
Steamed Chocolate and Pear Pudding
Stewed Rhubarb with Ginger Wine Syllabub