Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and Rice Patties
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 oz green onions, cut into pieces
- 4 ½ oz long-grain white rice
- 30 oz water
- 12 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut into strips (½ in.)
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 oz panko bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- per 1 piece
- 490 kJ / 117 kcal
- 9 g
- 11 g
- 4 g
- 1 g