Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz unsalted butter, cubed, plus extra to grease
- water, to fill bowl halfway
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith, plus juice
- 7 russet potatoes (approx. 4.5 lb), scrubbed
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning, divided
- 6 ½ oz heavy cream
- 2 oz chicken broth
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- non-stick cooking spray
- per 1 portion
- 1427 kJ / 341 kcal
- 8 g
- 49 g
- 14 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 6 g
- 253 mg