Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 6 slices prosciutto
- ½ oz parsley, leaves and tender stems
- 4 oz shallots, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 4 oz bell peppers, seeds removed, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 5 large eggs
- 3 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz feta cheese, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 20 oz water
- per 1 portion
- 954 kJ / 228 kcal
- 14 g
- 5 g
- 18 g
- 208 mg
- 0 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Plain Yogurt in Varoma
Almond Butter and Jam Overnight Oats
Peanut Butter Waffles with Jammy Maple Syrup