Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 43 ½ oz water, divided
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 8 - 9 oz extra wide egg noodles (see Tip)
- 7 oz aged cheddar cheese (white or yellow), cut into pieces (approx. ¾ in.), divided
- 2 ½ oz bread, broken into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ oz parsley, leaves only
- 3 ½ oz yellow onion (approx. ½ large onion), quartered
- 3 ½ oz red bell pepper, cut into 2 in. slices (approx. ½ large red pepper)
- 17 oz whole milk
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ oz dry white wine, e.g. chardonnay
- 1 tbsp chicken stock paste
- 8 oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 12 oz canned tuna, drained (approx. 1 x 12 oz can, in water)
- per 1 portion
- 2251 kJ / 538 kcal
- 35 g
- 49 g
- 22 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Fillet with Rice, Almonds and Cranberries
Rice Salad with Watermelon and Mozzarella
Rice Cooker Brown Rice Salad
Vegetable Stir Fry with Eggs and Rice (Hestan Cue™)