Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- olive oil spray, for greasing
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 10 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, cut into thirds
- 3 slices day old bread, torn into pieces
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 250 g milk
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 260 g tomato sauce (see Tip)
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1000 g beef mince
- 2 - 3 tsp mustard powder, to taste
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1000 g water
- 18 - 20 new baby potatoes (2-3 per serve), washed
- per 1 portion
- 1905 kJ / 453.6 kcal
- 46.4 g
- 41.7 g
- 10.5 g
- 3.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken and roasted red capsicum sauce with rice (TM5)
Creamy turkey stew (TM5)
Meatballs in tomato sauce (TM5)
Pork belly with noodles and chilli miso sauce (TM5)