Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef stew with buttermilk dumplings
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- butter, for greasing
- 60 g butter, chilled
- 230 g self-raising flour
- 110 g buttermilk
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only (optional)
- 2 brown onions, cut into halves
- 4 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 800 g beef chuck steak, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 500 g water
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste or Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- 350 g carrots, cut into rounds (1 cm)
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 100 g tomato paste
- 3 dried bay leaves
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2424 kJ / 577 kcal
- 32.5 g
- 36.5 g
- 32.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 11.6 g
- 6.8 g
- 962.2 mg
Apricot chicken risotto
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Sweet and sour pork
Stir-fry beef bowl
Beef and mushroom hot pot
Chicken and cashews
Curried beef and noodles (Aussie chow mein)