Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz white onion, cut into pieces
- 5 oz radishes, trimmed, halved
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh marjoram
- 2 tsp salt, divided
- 43 oz water, divided
- 42 oz pork loin, cubed (1 in.)
- 1 can hominy (approx. 14.5 oz) drained
- 8 oz romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 - 2 limes, cut into wedges, to serve
- 2 tsp dried Mexican oregano
- dried bird's eye chilies, to taste
- corn tostadas, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1017 kJ / 243 kcal
- 35 g
- 11 g
- 6 g
- 98 mg
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant