Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 ½ oz white onions, cut into pieces
- 7 oz tomatoes, quartered
- ½ oz dried guajillo chilies, stem and seeds removed
- 2 tsp salt, divided
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 60 oz water, divided
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh marjoram
- 42 oz pork loin, cubed (1 in.)
- 1 tsp dried Mexican oregano (optional)
- 1 can hominy (approx. 14.5 oz), drained
- 5 ½ oz radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 4 oz lettuce leaves, shredded
- per 1 portion
- 1033 kJ / 247 kcal
- 35 g
- 12 g
- 6 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash