Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 ½ oz white onions, cut into pieces
- 7 oz tomatoes, quartered
- ½ oz dried guajillo chilies, stem and seeds removed
- 2 tsp salt, divided
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 60 oz water, divided
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh marjoram
- 42 oz pork loin, cubed (1 in.)
- 1 tsp dried Mexican oregano (optional)
- 1 can hominy (approx. 14.5 oz), drained
- 5 ½ oz radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 4 oz lettuce leaves, shredded
- per 1 portion
- 1033 kJ / 247 kcal
- 35 g
- 12 g
- 6 g
- 98 mg
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant