Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tiramisu Cheesecake - Cheesecake al tiramisu
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 250 g digestive biscuits (dark chocolate topped)
- 2 Tbsp coffee grounds (see tip)
- 250 g espresso, brewed, cold
- 60 g sweet Marsala wine
- 60 g brandy
- 18 - 20 sponge finger biscuits (depending on size)
- 250 g double cream
- 220 g caster sugar
- 5 gelatine leaves
- 750 g cream cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 500 g mascarpone
- 30 g brandy
- 385 g double cream
- 175 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), small pieces or callets
- 55 g caster sugar
- 200 g mascarpone
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate shavings, for garnishing
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder, for garnishing
- per 1 slice
- 3462 kJ / 835 kcal
- 8.9 g
- 43.1 g
- 67.3 g
Seafood and Cream Cheese Rolls
Mini Everything Bagels
Caramel Monster Mud Dip
Pepperoni Pretzel Bites
Banoffee Brazilian Pavé
Easter Cream Pastries
Dirt and Worms Chocolate Ice Cream
Decadent Chocolate and Coconut Cups