Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 oz unsalted butter, room temperature, in pieces
- 6 oz sugar
- 6 oz brown sugar
- 8 oz whole milk, room temperature
- 4 large eggs
- 15 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp homemade pumpkin spice mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 4 oz maple sugar
- 10 oz confectioners sugar
- 12 oz unsalted butter, softened and in pieces
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 12 oz homemade pumpkin butter
- per 1 slice
- 3481 kJ / 832 kcal
- 7 g
- 95 g
- 49 g
- 185 mg
- 2 g