Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mushroom and Artichoke Dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced (¼ in.)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 3 oz celery, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 1 oz parsley leaves
- 14 oz canned artichoke hearts, drained well
- 8 oz cream cheese, diced (1 in.) room temperature
- 2 oz mayonnaise
- per 1 portion
- 975 kJ / 233 kcal
- 7 g
- 11 g
- 19 g
- 5 g
Spicy Cranberry Orange Sauce
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Cranberry Vinaigrette Fall Salad
Dill Cheese Dip
Strawberry, Pineapple Shrimp Cocktail
Maple Cranberry Gingerbread
Baked Crab Dip
Red Pepper Spanish "Tortilla" with Olive Tapenade
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites