Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Texas BBQ Pulled Pork
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz thick cut smoked bacon, cut into pieces (½ in.)
- 6 ½ oz fresh Roma tomatoes, quartered, deseeded
- 5 oz white onions, quartered
- 2 chipotle chilies, in adobo sauce, canned
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 oz apple cider vinegar
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 1 oz molasses
- 1 oz Worcestershire sauce
- ½ oz Dijon mustard
- 32 oz boneless pork loin, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- cilantro, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1565 kJ / 374 kcal
- 39 g
- 14 g
- 17 g
- 1 g
Mushroom and Blue Cheese Stuffed Flank Steak
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Chicken Cacciatore with Orzo
Chili Taco Dip
Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant
Caprese Stuffed Balsamic-Glazed Chicken
Slow Cooked Pork in Salsa Verde