Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed fish fillets in a creamy leek sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g hot water
- 4 potatoes (approx. 500 g), peeled and cut into cubes (1 cm)
- olive oil, for greasing
- 4 firm white fish fillets, cut into pieces (6 cm - see Tips)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 eschalots
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 300 g leeks, white part only, cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 50 g white wine
- 1 tsp gluten free cornflour (see Tips)
- 200 g thickened cream
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, chopped for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2290.6 kJ / 545.4 kcal
- 36.6 g
- 21.4 g
- 33.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 20.6 g
- 5.9 g
- 753.3 mg
Hearty seafood chowder
Creamy chicken cauliflower soup
Chicken fusilli with mushrooms
Mushroom and bacon pasta
Pea and ham soup
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Almond crusted salmon with asparagus fettuccine
Fish and mixed vegetable parcels
Salmon, asparagus and potato salad
Steamed fish with green mash
Salmon with mango sauce, snow peas and carrots
Asparagus and broad bean salad