Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed fish fillets in a creamy leek sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g hot water
- 4 potatoes (approx. 500 g), peeled and cut into cubes (1 cm)
- olive oil, for greasing
- 4 firm white fish fillets, cut into pieces (6 cm - see Tips)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 eschalots
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 300 g leeks, white part only, cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 50 g white wine
- 1 tsp gluten free cornflour (see Tips)
- 200 g thickened cream
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, chopped for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2290.6 kJ / 545.4 kcal
- 36.6 g
- 21.4 g
- 33.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 20.6 g
- 5.9 g
- 753.3 mg
Mediterranean seafood with tomato and fennel
Braised cabbage and leek with steamed salmon
Salmon and fennel risotto
Steamed salmon with broccoli pesto
Fish and mixed vegetable parcels
Lamb and feta meatballs
Pork and gravy with red wine cabbage
Steamed fish with green mash
Salmon fillets with buckwheat and asparagus
Pork fillet with mustard
Fish fillets with fresh corn polenta
White fish and lemon risotto