Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Braised cabbage and leek with steamed salmon
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 100 g leek, cut into thin slices, white part only
- ½ Savoy cabbage, cut into thin slices (approx. 300 g)
- 4 fresh skinless, boneless salmon fillets (approx. 110 g each)
- ¼ tsp salt, plus an extra 1-2 pinches to season
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus an extra 1-2 pinches to season
- 4 slices lemon, plus extra slices to garnish
- 3 garlic cloves
- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 80 g lean bacon, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 - 2 pinches nutmeg
- fresh dill, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1825.6 kJ / 434.7 kcal
- 29.5 g
- 4.2 g
- 32.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 11.1 g
- 3.8 g
- 631 mg
Scallops with pea purée
Lamb cutlets with spinach and pea purée
Salmon with ginger sauce and spiced cashews
Steamed salmon with broccoli pesto
Fish with ginger lime sauce
Mediterranean seafood with tomato and fennel
Cauliflower risotto with brown butter prawns
Steamed fish with green mash
Crispy-skinned snapper with macadamia cream and spring vegetables
Seared tuna on chilli bean mash
Sam Wood's Baked salmon with broccoli pesto
Creamy turkey stew (TM6)