Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Braised cabbage and leek with steamed salmon
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 100 g leek, cut into thin slices, white part only
- ½ Savoy cabbage, cut into thin slices (approx. 300 g)
- 4 boneless, skinless salmon fillets (approx. 110 g each)
- ¼ tsp salt, plus an extra 1-2 pinches to season
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus an extra 1-2 pinches to season
- 4 slices lemon, plus extra slices to garnish
- 3 garlic cloves
- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 80 g lean bacon, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 - 2 pinches nutmeg
- fresh dill, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1825.6 kJ / 434.7 kcal
- 29.5 g
- 4.2 g
- 32.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 11.1 g
- 3.8 g
- 631 mg
Prawn arrabiata with zucchini noodles
Middle Eastern planked salmon
Salmon with ginger sauce and spiced cashews
Steamed greens with lemon feta
Cauliflower hash browns with smoked salmon and sour cream
Steamed cabbage rolls with spicy sauce
Cauliflower risotto with brown butter prawns
Prawn salad with avocado dressing
Sous vide kangaroo with rosemary (TM6)
Fish pie with cauliflower mash