Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
White fish and lemon risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, plus extra finely sliced, to garnish
- 300 g white fish fillet, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 180 g Arborio rice
- 160 g verjuice
- 2 - 3 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 g water
- ½ lemon, zest only, no white pith and grated
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 - 3 tsp butter, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2745.7 kJ / 656.3 kcal
- 37.4 g
- 81.6 g
- 20.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.3 g
- 4.4 g
- 155.3 mg
Chicken, leek and corn pie
Risoni with salmon and spinach
Salmon and fennel risotto
Steamed fish fillets in a creamy leek sauce
Pork and apple cider stew
Risotto with zucchini and prawns
Seafood and corn chowder
Prawn and saffron risotto