Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed fish with green mash
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 - 7 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 500 g water
- 500 g sweet potato (white or purple), peeled and cut into pieces
- 100 g leek, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 300 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 720 g firm white fish fillets (pin-boned - see Tips)
- 40 g butter
- sea salt, to taste (optional - see Tips)
- ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- micro herbs, to serve
- lemon, cut into cheeks, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1673 kJ / 398.3 kcal
- 41.6 g
- 25.4 g
- 13 g
- 6.8 g
Simple steamed salmon
Braised cabbage and leek with steamed salmon
Salmon niçoise salad
Salmon with fennel and apple salad
Salmon and fennel risotto
Steamed fish fillets in a creamy leek sauce
Steamed salmon with broccoli pesto
Fish and mixed vegetable parcels
Prawns with coriander coconut rice
Seared tuna on chilli bean mash
Crumbed cutlets with cauliflower purée (Post-natal)
Spicy Udon Noodles with Tempeh (Matthew Kenney)