Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 blood orange, sliced then halved (approx. 8 oz)
- 8 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 35 oz water, divided
- 8 oz fresh cranberries
Citrus Punch Cocktail
- 14 ½ oz lemons, thin peel only, no pith, plus flesh, pith removed (approx. 3 lg.)
- 16 oz oranges, thin peel only, no pith, plus flesh, pith removed (approx. 2 lg.)
- 8 oz sugar
- 7 oz ice cubes
- 16 oz gin, to taste
- 6 oz blood orange liqueur
- 1 bottle Prosecco (approx. 750 ml)
- 1 lemon, sliced, to garnish
- 1 orange, sliced to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1427 kJ / 341 kcal
- 1 g
- 46 g
- 0 g
- 0 mg
- 8 g