Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz hazelnuts, plus extra to garnish, to taste (approx. 0.5 oz)
- 7 oz sugar
- 8 egg whites, from large eggs
Rhubarb Compote and Whipped Cream Filling
- 6 oz sugar
- 1 orange, thin peel only, no pith
- 1 stick cinnamon, broken into pieces
- 1 star anise
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 12 oz rhubarb, in pieces (½ in.), divided
- 6 oz heavy whipping cream
- confectioners sugar, to dust
- per 1 piece
- 1682 kJ / 402 kcal
- 7 g
- 67 g
- 14 g
- 2 g