Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Slow Cooked Beef and Artichokes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 28 oz boneless beef chuck roast, cubed (2 in.)
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ tsp salt, divided, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, divided, to taste
- 8 oz yellow onions, thinly sliced in half moons
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 14 oz canned artichoke hearts, quartered, drained, brine reserved
- 21 oz beef stock
- 1 ½ tsp dried basil
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 6 oz Kalamata olives, pitted, drained
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp water
- 8 oz roasted red peppers, preserved, julienned and drained
- fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2243 kJ / 536 kcal
- 49 g
- 30 g
- 28 g
- Saturated fat
- 9 g
- 12 g
- 2028 mg
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado
Grilled Tri-Tip with Creamed Spinach
Stuffed Cabbage Parcels (Emerald Red Jade Bags)
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Spaghetti with Beef and Olive Meatballs
Lemon Caper Salmon with Ribbon Squash
Pork Tenderloin with Whiskey Honey Sauce
Slow Cooked Lamb Leg with Spring Vegetables
Chicken and Quinoa with Peach Salsa