Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach and Olive Focaccia
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided, plus extra to serve
- 3 - 4 oz pitted Sicilian green olives, halved, plus 2 oz olive juice
- 13 ½ oz water
- 5 oz fresh baby spinach, de-stemmed
- 22 oz bread flour
- 5 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 heaping tsp sea salt flakes
- per 1 portion
- 2439 kJ / 583 kcal
- 15 g
- 78 g
- 24 g
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Vegan Chocolate Cake
Seedy Almond Low Carb Bread
Garlic Pull-Apart Knots
Wonderful White Bread
Pizza Monkey Bread
Four Cheese Pizza
Mini Mushroom Galettes
Pesto Pizza Dough
Mushroom and Feta Strudel with Spinach
Broccoli and Cheese Stromboli