Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach and Olive Focaccia
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided, plus extra to serve
- 3 - 4 oz pitted Sicilian green olives, halved, plus 2 oz olive juice
- 13 ½ oz water
- 5 oz fresh baby spinach, de-stemmed
- 22 oz bread flour
- 5 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 heaping tsp sea salt flakes
- per 1 portion
- 2439 kJ / 583 kcal
- 15 g
- 78 g
- 24 g
- 5 g
Red, White and Blueberry Ice Cream Cake
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Sweet Pea and Zucchini Soup
Herb Stuffing with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts
Stuffed Peppers with Herbed Quinoa
Broccoli Stem Soup with Crispy Potato Skins
Ancient Grain Bread
Chocolate Beet Cake
Mushroom Walnut Pâté
Green Dyed Eggs