Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chili Taco Dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 ½ oz cheddar cheese, cubed (1 in.)
- 7 ½ oz Roma tomatoes, quartered and de-seeded (approx. 3 tomatoes)
- 4 ½ oz green bell pepper, cut into pieces (1 in.), (approx. 1 pepper)
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 22 oz ground beef, broken into pieces
- 1 ½ tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp dried ground cumin
- ¾ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 - 5 pitted black olives, sliced, to serve (approx. 2 oz)
- tortilla chips, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2259 kJ / 540 kcal
- 21 g
- 6 g
- 49 g
- 1 g
Jalapeño Popper Dip
Ruby Red Grapefruit Paloma
Chicken Fajita Soup
Asian Sloppy Joes
Tex-Mex Turkey Soup
Carolina BBQ Chicken with Skillet Cornbread
Honey Sriracha Turkey Sliders
Chorizo Burger with Jalapeno Aioli