Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asian-Style Sautéed Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 ½ oz tamari sauce
- 2 oz mirin
- 1 - 2 tsp grated fresh ginger, to taste
Rice, Veggies and Egg
- 10 oz long-grain white rice
- 35 oz water
- 3 oz carrots, sliced on the bias
- 2 oz sugar snap peas, cut on the bias
- 4 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 4 green onions, cut on a bias
- ½ oz cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 oz sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 2 oz Chinese sausage, precooked, diced (⅛ in.) (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1464 kJ / 350 kcal
- 11 g
- 49 g
- 11 g
- 1 g