Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 oz red apples (e.g. Pink Lady, Gala), quartered and sliced (⅛ in.) to garnish
- 10 oz green apples (e.g. Granny Smith, Crispin), quartered and sliced (⅛ in.) to garnish
- 12 oz oranges, cut into eighths (approx. 2 md.)
- 2 oz cinnamon sticks, halved, divided
- 1 oz fresh ginger, sliced
- 18 oz oranges, whole, peeled (approx. 3 md.)
- 3 ½ oz lemons, whole, peeled (approx. 3 lemons)
- 7 oz ice cubes, plus extra to serve
- 8 oz vodka
- 6 oz orange liqueur (e.g. Cointreau®)
- 12 oz apple cider
- 4 bottles ginger beer (approx. 12 oz ea.)
- 1 bottle Prosecco (approx. 750 ml)
- per 1 portion
- 456 kJ / 109 kcal
- 0 g
- 13 g
- 0 g
- 1 g
Minty Vodka Lemonade
Mushroom and Blue Cheese Stuffed Flank Steak
Roasted Potato Salad
Sizzling Jalapeño Cocktail
Herbed Goat Cheese Crostini with Tapenade
Pork Gyro Phyllo Rolls
Ginger Sangria Punch
Caprese Stuffed Balsamic-Glazed Chicken
Oven Baked Vegetable Chips (TM6)
Bourbon Ginger Fizz
Crème Fraîche Ice Cream with Salted Caramel