Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 oz red apples (e.g. Pink Lady, Gala), quartered and sliced (⅛ in.) to garnish
- 10 oz green apples (e.g. Granny Smith, Crispin), quartered and sliced (⅛ in.) to garnish
- 12 oz oranges, cut into eighths (approx. 2 md.)
- 2 oz cinnamon sticks, halved, divided
- 1 oz fresh ginger, sliced
- 18 oz oranges, whole, peeled (approx. 3 md.)
- 3 ½ oz lemons, whole, peeled (approx. 3 lemons)
- 7 oz ice cubes, plus extra to serve
- 8 oz vodka
- 6 oz orange liqueur (e.g. Cointreau®)
- 12 oz apple cider
- 4 bottles ginger beer (approx. 12 oz ea.)
- 1 bottle Prosecco (approx. 750 ml)
- per 1 portion
- 456 kJ / 109 kcal
- 0 g
- 13 g
- 0 g
- 1 g