Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spicy Nuts and Popcorn Party Mix
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz popcorn (popped), buttered and salted
- 1 egg white, from a large egg
- 1 oz honey
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- 4 oz raw almonds, skin on
- 4 oz raw pecans
- 4 oz cashews
- 1 - 2 tbsp Mexican spice mix, to taste
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 oz unsalted butter, diced (½ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 1946 kJ / 465 kcal
- 11 g
- 23 g
- 40 g
- 7 g
Easter Egg Bread Nests
Coffee Shop Egg Bites
Fluffy Almond Pancakes with Blackberry Syrup
Sticky Toffee Pudding
Texas BBQ Pulled Pork
Shredded Chicken and Vegetable Lettuce Cups
Peach and Almond Ice Cream
Chocolate Cookie Churros
Lychee Sorbet with Vodka
Rice Crispy Treat Pizza