Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spicy Nuts and Popcorn Party Mix
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz popcorn (popped), buttered and salted
- 1 egg white, from a large egg
- 1 oz honey
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- 4 oz raw almonds, skin on
- 4 oz raw pecans
- 4 oz cashews
- 1 - 2 tbsp Mexican spice mix, to taste
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 oz unsalted butter, diced (½ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 1946 kJ / 465 kcal
- 11 g
- 23 g
- 40 g
- 7 g
Sautéing 14 oz Eggplant
Gluten Free Almond Cake with White Chocolate Topping
Rice Salad with Eggs and Tuna Fish
Orange Curry Dressing
Kamut Risotto with Parmesan Zucchini
Hazelnut Chocolate Atole
Indian Chicken Curry
Medicine Ball Tea