Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g raw cashews, soaked, rinsed and drained (see Tip)
- 3 pitted Medjool dates
- 200 g bananas, frozen, sliced (5 cm) (approx. 2 bananas)
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 60 g fresh baby spinach, leaves only
- 660 g coconut water
- 260 g ice cubes
- per 1 portion
- 1218 kJ / 291 kcal
- 8 g
- 41 g
- 13 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 6 g
- 188 mg