Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz sweet red bean paste
- 11 oz whole milk, divided
- 8 dried jujube fruits (red dates), halved
- 4 oz dried apricots, pitted, cut into pieces, plus extra (chopped) to sprinkle
- 4 ½ oz glutinous rice flour
- 3 ½ oz white rice flour
- 1 oz confectioners sugar
- 35 oz water
- per 1 portion
- 8096 kJ / 1935 kcal
- 43 g
- 417 g
- 14 g
- 132 g