Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 9 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 4 oz celery, cut into pieces
- 1 oz unsalted butter
- 4 oz bacon, cut into pieces (¼ in.)
- 22 oz floury potatoes, cubed (½ in.), divided
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 8 oz whole milk
- 19 - 20 oz minced clams, canned, (2 x 10 oz or 3 x 6.5 oz cans), drained, reserve 4 oz clam juice
- per 1 portion
- 2565 kJ / 613 kcal
- 43 g
- 42 g
- 29 g
- 125 mg
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Ramen Noodle Soup
Biltmore Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Mantou Buns with Butternut Squash Soup (TM6 Metric)