Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz unsalted butter
- 3 oz thick cut bacon, diced (approx. ¼ in.)
- 9 oz yellow onions, quartered (approx. 1 large)
- 3 oz celery, cut into 1 in. pieces (approx. 2 stalks)
- 3 oz carrots, cut into 1 in. pieces (approx. 1 medium carrot)
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp dried chili flakes, to taste
- 19 ½ oz canned chopped clams (3 x 6.5 oz cans), reserve the clam juice
- 9 oz Yukon gold potatoes
- 28 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 12 - 15 oz clam juice, as needed
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only (approx. 20 leaves)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1351 kJ / 323 kcal
- 28 g
- 27 g
- 12 g
- 67 mg
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Ramen Noodle Soup
Biltmore Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Mantou Buns with Butternut Squash Soup (TM6 Metric)