Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Avocado Lime Cheesecake (No Added Sugar)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 125 g pecan nuts
- 45 g desiccated coconut
- 45 g coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 70 g cacao nibs
- 185 g pitted dates, halved
- 160 g coconut oil
- 2 limes, finely grated zest only, plus extra for garnishing
- 150 g lime juice (approx. 6 limes)
- 500 - 550 g ripe avocados (approx. 5 medium), flesh only, quartered
- 100 g honey
- per 1 slice
- 1871.8 kJ / 452.2 kcal
- 3.5 g
- 19.9 g
- 38.4 g
Turmeric and Coconut Bites
Vegetable Oat Bake
Paleo Breakfast Cereal
Simple Paleo Cupcake
Almond and Coconut Corners
3h 10 min
Multi-seed Cocoa bars
Rosemary and Parmesan Almond Pulp Crackers
Pumpkin, Carrot and Herb Bread
Raw Chocolate Snaps
Seeded Protein Crackers