Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roast Turkey with Creamy Pancetta, Lemon and Herb Stuffing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Preparing the Turkey
- 1 turkey (5-6 kg, to serve 8-10 people)
Creamy Pancetta, Lemon and Herb Stuffing
- 2 lemons, thin peelings of skin only
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 80 g pancetta, sliced, cut in pieces
- 150 g mascarpone
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Stuffing the Turkey
- 1 onion, quartered
- 5 bay leaves
- 175 g white wine
- 175 g water
- 20 pigs in blankets (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 4036 kJ / 965 kcal
- 119 g
- 7 g
- 50 g
- Saturated fat
- 19 g
- 1089 mg