Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g tempeh (approx 2 pieces tempeh), cut in chunks (2-3 cm)
- 60 g fresh lemongrass, white part only, cut in thin slices (0.5 cm)
- 4 tbsp Japanese soy sauce (shoyu)
- 3 tbsp mirin
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 40 g water
- 20 g cold pressed sesame oil
- ½ fresh red chilli, chopped, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 912 kJ / 218 kcal
- 13 g
- 16 g
- 13 g
- 0.1 g
Asian vegetable soup with tofu
Stir fried broccoli with carrot
Sambal goreng (chilli stir-fried vegetables and prawns)
Homemade Fish Ball Soup
Stir-Fried Vegetables (TM5 Metric)
Spicy Bean Curds
Sambal Petai Prawns
Char Kway Teow
Mee Siam (Spicy Siamese Noodles)