Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef Noodle Pho
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water
- 240 g flat rice noodles, rinsed to soften
- 180 g fresh beansprouts, tails removed
- 1200 g beef broth
- 80 g onions, cut in rings
- 360 g beef, thinly sliced (5 mm) (see tip)
- 20 g fresh coriander leaves
- 2 Tbsp spring onions, finely chopped (5 mm)
- 3 - 4 lemons, freshly squeezed juice only, to taste
- 2 - 3 fresh red chillies, deseeded, diced, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 883 kJ / 211 kcal
- 13 g
- 11 g
- 13 g
- 1 g
Sea Bass with Lemon & Herb Couscous
Japanese Ramen Noodle Soup
Beef Teriyaki with Rice
Steamed Sea Bass with Lime Sauce
Potato Salad with Quail Eggs, Capers and Anchovies
Rice with Duck
Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
Prawn and Fish Ball Soup with Ramen Noodles
Hake and Prawn Burger
Stir-fried Prawns with Spring Onions
Potato and Cheese Bites
Moroccan Lamb with Couscous