Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lap Mei Fan (Chinese Wax Meat Rice)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2250 g water
- 1 waxed duck thigh, rinsed
- 350 g waxed pork belly
- 40 g premium soy sauce
- 40 g first draw soy sauce
- 20 g Chinese rice wine (Shaoxing Hua Tiao)
tsp lump sugar (optional)
or 1 tsp raw sugar (optional)
- 300 g basmati rice, rinsed
- 100 g Chinese sausages (approx. 2 sausages), blanched
- 100 g Chinese liver sausages (approx. 2 sausages)
- 150 g French beans, cut in 6 cm length
- 1 sprig spring onion, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2044 kJ / 489 kcal
- 21 g
- 48 g
- 22 g
- 6 g
Hakka Char Yoke (Braised Pork With Black Fungi And Fermented Bean Curd)
Sweet and sour pork ribs
Braised pork belly
Authentic Meat Floss
Chwee Kuih (steamed rice cake)
Salted Fish Pork Belly
White Radish Pork Rib Soup
Rice Wine Chicken
Steamed Chicken with Dang Gui
Pork Rib Soup With Dried Shiitake Mushroom And Bean Curd
Vinegar Pork Knuckle