Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kale Salad with Carrot and Ginger Dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Carrot and Ginger Dressing
- 5 oz carrots, in pieces (1 in.)
- 1 in. ginger, peeled
- 1 ½ oz scallions, white parts only (approx. 5 scallions)
- 6 oz grapeseed oil
- 4 oz rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pinch sugar
- salt, to taste
- 4 oz lacinato kale, center rib removed, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 6 oz rainbow carrots, peeled in ribbons
- sunflower seeds, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1887 kJ / 451 kcal
- 3 g
- 13 g
- 44 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto