Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g water
- 2 fresh shiitake mushrooms, cut in slices
- 40 g carrots, shredded
- ½ stalk celery, shredded
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 300 g firm bean curds (taukwa) (approx. 2 blocks), mashed
- 2 tbsp 3-booster powder (see tip)
- 1 tbsp Japanese soy sauce (shoyu)
- 1 pinch rock salt, adjust to taste
- 2 tbsp cold pressed sesame oil
- 10 lettuce leaves
- per 1 portion
- 510 kJ / 122 kcal
- 7 g
- 5 g
- 9 g
- 2 g
Moonlight Over the Lotus Pond (Stir Fried Vegetable Mix with Prawns)
Marinaded Tofu with a Tomato and Aubergine Sauce
Bitter Gourd Salted Vege Soup
Shiitake mushroom sauce
Green Tea Pudding