Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Zucchini fritters (Toddlers and beyond)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 zucchinis (approx. 450 g)
- 180 g sweet potato, peeled
- ½ red onion
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 80 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- olive oil, for shallow frying
- avocado, mashed, to serve (optional)
- Greek-style natural yoghurt, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1010.7 kJ / 240.6 kcal
- 7.7 g
- 16.1 g
- 15.4 g
- 4.3 g
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
Banana oat pikelets (Toddlers and beyond)
Cauliflower macaroni cheese (Toddlers and beyond)
Broccoli chive muffins (10-12 months)
Mini vegetable pasta (10-12 months)
Zucchini and parsnip frittata fingers (6-9 months)
Banana coconut custard (6-9 months)
Salmon and corn cakes (10-12 months)
Banana and oat mini muffins
Cheesy tomato risotto (10-12 months)
Green pea cakes (10-12 months)